7 colours CHAKRA & White Ribbon Key Ring
CHAKRA & White Ribbon Key Ring
With the healing powers of the 7 Chakra coloured beads and a White Ribbon for lung cancer awareness
proceeds from this key ring will go towards my hubby Ian's fight against lung cancer
Gold or Silver Key Ring
The meaning of the colours can be related to the functions and general characteristics of the chakras.
- Red is the colour of the root chakra (first chakra): Safety, survival, grounding, nourishment from the Earth energy. Note that red may denote inflammation at the physical level.
- Orange is the colour of the sacral chakra (second chakra): Emotions, creativity, sexuality; associated with water, flow.
- Yellow is the colour of the solar plexus chakra (third chakra): Mental activities, intellect, personal power, will
- Green is the colour of the heart chakra (fourth chakra): Love, relating, integration, compassion
- Turquoise Blue is the colour of the throat chakra (fifth chakra): Self-expression, expression of truth, creative expression, communication, perfect form and patterns
- Royal Blue is the colour of the third eye chakra (sixth chakra): Intuition, extrasensory perception, inner wisdom
- Purple is the colour of the crown chakra (seventh chakra): The universal, connection with spirituality, consciousness